Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to our “pet friendly” Family Village in Riccione.
The Romagna Family Village is one of the few campsites in Riccione that accept pets and in particular dogs. They even have their very own beach!
Your four-legged friends are always welcome in our Family Village!
There’s plenty of space available for long walks with your dog! We are one of the few villages on the Adriatic Sea that accept dogs, cats and pets in many types of mobile homes.
At the Romagna Family Village you can use all the green areas of the village to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! These are all the facilities we offer for your four-legged friend:
● Dogs Allowed – specially equipped beach for dogs;
● Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant so you can enjoy his company whilst savouring your favourite dish;
● Exercise area inside the Romagna Family Village so he can play in complete safety;
● Dedicated dog showers complete with tub and pet hair dryer outside the village toilet blocks to refresh him after a day on the beach;
● Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase inside the village supermarket.
Ask about availability now or request a quotation but remember to put the number of animals you will be bringing with you in the Dogs/Cats box.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets
● Show your dog’s health card on request;
● Do not leave your pet unattended;
● Dogs are allowed on the equipped Dog Beach but they cannot go in the water;
● Always keep your dog on a lead and carry a muzzle with you;
● Ensure you have a poop scoop and bags with you (also available in the dispensers);
● Make sure your dog does not disturb the peace and quiet and sleep of other guests;
● Pets are not allowed in the playground, pool area, in the toilet blocks or inside the restaurant and Supermarket/Bazaar;
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused by their dogs to third parties and Village facilities.
We remind you that accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.