FAQ Romagna Camping Village
Romagna Family Camping Village is 1.5km from Riccione town center. You can easily get there on foot (20 min), by bike (10 min) other by bus (autobus n° 125, the bus stop is in front of the campsite).
Romagna Family Camping Village is on the seafront in Riccione Terme. From the campsite you can access a 20m subway to the beach, perfect for families with young children.
Since 2020 Romagna Family Camping Village has a new pool. Access is included for all the guests of the campsite. To enter, you must show the bracelet of the campsite, given at the reception during the check-in.
Our entertainment team is active every day (from June to September).
By the entrance of Romagna Camping Village you find the Restaurant, Bar and Minimarket. It is possible to add to the reservation, both for lodging and pitches, the full board, half board or breakfast (see “hotel Formula” page).
You find coin-operated washing machines and dryers by the showers and toilet blocks of the campsite.
Wi-Fi is available for free for all guests. You can get the Password at the reception when you arrive.
For the lodgings: keys are handed from 17.00. Check-out is before 10h on the day of departure.
For the pitches: check-in is from 12h (noon), check out is before 12h (noon) on the day of departure.
We accept cash (for amounts up to 1.999.99€), debit cards and credit cards.
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
It is possible to choose a specific number during the reservation. If the chosen lodging/pitch number is available, it can be booked for an extra charge (100€ for lodging, 50€ for pitches).
Each lodging is cleaned and sanitized before giving the key. Guests have to leave it clean at the check-out. It the guest prefers not to take care of it, the final cleaning service can be added for an extra charge
Bed linen and towels are not included. It is possible to rent them; the prices are 7€ per person for the bed linen and 7€ per person for the towels for each change.
Dogs, cats and pets are welcome inside Romagna Camping Village: on a leash and with their owner they can enter all the areas of the campsite, except the swimming pool and the minimarket. Near the campsite, Beach n°18 and 19 accepts dogs. About bathing, please check the rules enacted by the town hall every year.
All our guests have 20% discount on the pricelist in the private beaches affiliated with the campsite.