Romagna Camping Village - Club del Sole Group - work with us
Open positions for the 2020 season.
Club del Sole, expanding Italian group leader in the open air tourism sector, search for Romagna Camping Village:
Booking & Sales staff with and without experience
The resources, after an initial training course at the Forlì headquarters, will be transferred to one of the Group's campsites throughout Italy. Expense reimbursements are foreseen and, for the most deserving, the Group offers concrete employment opportunities at the end of the training period.
The resource will deal with:
- management of telephone and direct relationships with tourists
- booking activities: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- check-in and check-out, payments
- management of customer relations
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- has obtained at least one of the following qualifications: linguistic maturity, commercial or touristic school diploma; degree in linguistic or tourist-accommodation disciplines
- good knowledge of at least two languages including English, French, German and Dutch (knowledge of German is a preferential requirement)
- willing to travel and travel
- willing to share accommodation during the training and work period
- result oriented, with a sense of problem solving
- excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, communication skills
- good computer skills, use of Office and E-mail package
Employment contract: Internship, Full time. Workplace: initial training in Forlì, then transfer to one of the Group's Camping Villages. Expected reimbursement of € 500 net monthly expenses during training; subsequently, salary commensurate with personal experience and skills / competences.
Candidates must send their CV citing the authorization to process personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16. The job offer is intended for both sexes (L. 903/77)